Posts tagged ‘list’
I want a love like Aragorn and Arwen: passionate and faithful.
I want a love like Luke and Lorelai: playful and romantic.
I want a love like Ross and Rachel: destined and true.
I want a love like Ron and Hermione: challenging and steady.
I want a love like Rory and Jess: unexpected and surprising.
I want a love like Monica and Chandler: solid and right.
I want a love like my Mom and Dad: enduring and comfortable.
What kind of love do you want? Or have already?
- I paid under $3.00/gallon for gas for the first time in recent memory. It was $2.94… barely under $3, but under nonetheless!
- I went to a LWL Round Table discussion on Branding and the Small Business, and it was insanely informative and fun. I took tons of notes.
- I was crazy productive at work, and it made me feel great.
- I got paaaaaaid. Which is very very good, because rent is due soon, as well as a few other bills. Plus, I really need to hit up the market because I’m basically out of food. Although I’ve been very not-hungry lately, which is a strange thing. Usually I can practically eat my weight at any meal, but lately… itty bitty meals.
- I talked to my amazingly awesome friend, KG. She lives all the way on the other side of the country (like allllll my friends), and we do not talk often enough. But we talked yesterday, and it was glorious.
- I found out my friend, Licious is officially engaged! I knew she was getting engaged, but it wasn’t ring-on-her-hand official yet. But now it is! She’s in Brussels (eating mussels) with her Spanish-Irish fiancee-lover-man. She’ll be moving there once they get married, which totally bums me out because I miss her enough just being across the country from her… but once she’s married, we’ll be across an ocean!
- And lastly, I voted early, and got this rockin’ sticker: